- Kathleen Blake|Kyle Knierem|Ken Loving|Nadiya Sunderji|Lisa Tshuma
- |none currently named, however may add
- Ken Loving, MD, CEO, Access Community Health Centers, Madison, WI
- Nadiya Sunderji, MD, MPH, FRCPC, Vice President, Medical Affairs & Chief of Staff, Waypoint Centre for Mental Health Care, Penetanguishene, ON, Canada
- Lisa Tshuma, DBH, MPAS, MPA, PA-C, DipACLM, Assistant Professor and Deputy Director, AT Still University
Physicians and other medical professionals are crucial to the future of team-based, integrated care. How do we train and cultivate champions for integrated care within this crucial portion of the workforce? This panel, comprised of representatives from each of the key developmental stages of the medical workforce, from medical student to working professional, provide insight into how we can ensure that the workforce is prepared and transformed for the modern care team.