- Robyn Shepardson, PhD, Clinical Research Psychologist, VA Center for Integrated Healthcare, Syracuse, NY
- Will Lusenhop, PhD, Clinical Assistant Professor, Social Work, University of New Hampshire, Primary Care Training Program, Durham, NH
- Alex Melkonian, PhD, Clinical Assistant Professor, Institute for Integrated Behavioral Health, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN
- Jennifer Funderburk, PhD, Clinical Research Psychologist, VA Center for Integrated Healthcare, Syracuse, NY
- Jeffrey Goodie, PhD, ABPP, Professor, Uniformed Services University, Bethesda, MD
- Jodi Polaha, PhD, Professor/Director, Institute for Integrated Behavioral Health, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN
This event has the following aim:
To develop a draft one-year action plan toward a 2023 CFHA Evaluation and Research Summit.
CFHA values science and sees it as key to advancing integrated care. How can CFHA best embody this value and support its members in advancing the evidence base for the work we do? Over the upcoming year, leaders in program evaluation, quality improvement, and research within/outside CFHA will begin to answer that question. We plan to develop a “roadmap,” charting a course for future research and evaluation activities as well as a “travel plan” to help us answer key questions in the field. In this interactive meeting, we will begin planning that year-long discussion with the hope to engage a full Summit at the 2023 CFHA conference. We see the charge for this meeting as applicable to academics and clinician innovators alike, so whether you are involved in program evaluation, quality improvement, or research activities at a small percentage of time or 100% of your time, we would love to have you join us!
- Describe the organization’s past efforts to grow research and evaluation engagement
- Discuss future opportunities for the organization to impact policy and practice in integrated care through research and evaluation
- Describe specific activities that might build toward a strategic plan in this area