Data related to treatment response following initial implementation of a depression treatment pathway within primary care. Pathway included education around excellent treatment of depression, utilizing medication and available BH support. BH support included PCBH model, Consultation Psychiatry, and a consult line. Lessons learned and comparison of response based on inclusion of BH team will be explored.
- Identify process for implementing a depression treatment pathway in a primary care setting
- Describe the benefits of integrating BH to support depression treatment in primary care
- Define components of a depression treatment pathway for primary care
- W. David Robinson et al. J Am Board Fam Pract March 2005, 18 (2) 79-86; DOI: https://doi.org/10.3122/jabfm.18.2.79
- Guideline and Measure Summaries. Content last reviewed July 2018. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://www.ahrq.gov/gam/summaries/index.html
- Gilbody S, Gask L. Depressive disorders in primary care: a review. In: Herrman H, Maj M, Sartorius N, eds. Depressive Disorders. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Ltd; 2009. p. 271-318.
- Linde K, Kriston L, Rucker G, et al. Efficacy and acceptability of pharmacological treatments for depressive disorders in primary care: systematic review and network meta-analysis. Ann Fam Med. 2015; 13 69-79.