- Discuss best practices for implementation drivers in integrated care.
- Identify data-based decision making related to workforce development.
- Identify tools that can be used to measure, build, and sustain workforce capacity.
- Aarons, G. A., Sommerfeld, D. H., Hecht, D. B., Silovsky, J. F., & Chaffin, M. J. (2009). The impact of evidence-based practice implementation and fidelity monitoring on staff turnover: evidence for a protective effect. Journal of consulting and clinical psychology, 77(2), 270.
- Aldridge, W. A., II, Murray, D. W.,Boothroyd, R. I., Prinz, R. J., & Veazey, C. A. (2016, December). Implementation Drivers Assessment for Agencies Implementing Triple P Interventions (IDA-TP) [Assessment instrument]. Chapel Hill: The University of North Carolina, Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute.
- Metz, A., Bartley, L., Ball, H., Wilson, D., Naoom, S., & Redmond, P. (2015). Active Implementation Frameworks for Successful Service Delivery Catawba County Child Wellbeing Project. Research on Social Work Practice, 25(4), 415-422.
- Aldridge, W. A., II, Veazey, C. A., Murray, D. W., & Prinz, R. J. (2017, May). Assessing capacity for the implementation and scale-up of effective parenting and family support programs in community public health collaborations. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the Society for Prevention Research, Washington, DC.
- Fleming, W. O., Apostolico, A. A., Mullenix, A. J., Starr, K., & Margolis, L. (2019). Putting implementation science into practice: Lessons from the creation of the National Maternal and Child Health Workforce Development Center. Maternal and Child Health