- Christine Runyan, PhD, ABPP, Co-Founder, Tend Health; Professor, Dept of Family Medicine, U Mass Medical School, Framingham, MA
- Joan Fleishman, PsyD, Co-Founder, Tend Health, Portland, OR
We will end the conference with a special community event focused on helping us leave the conference with an eye towards wellness and sustainability. After a great CFHA conference we often leave energized and ready to rumble, but we also know that the strain of the work is real. So, we have two experts who are going to lead us in a “sending” experience to help us harness that positive energy and translate it into meaningful and lasting efforts to maintain wellness. You won’t want to miss this powerful community experience.
- To identify the needs of healthcare providers in the current environment necessary for sustainable work
- To experience a community-based wellness activity
- To develop wellness plans for their teams.