- Bridget Beachy, PsyD, Director of Behavioral Health, Community Health of Central Washington, Yakima, WA
- Deepu George, PhD, Associate Professor, University of Texas-Rio Grande Valley, School of Medicine, Edinburg, TX
- Monica Harrison, LCSW, Manager, Hartford Healthcare, Hartford, CT
- Marci Nielsen, PhD, MPH, Vice President for Policy and Advocacy, Resolve to Save Lives, Washington, DC
- Grace Pratt, PhD, Behavioral Medicine Faculty, Integris Health | Great Plains Family Medicine Residency Program, Oklahoma City, OK
- Neftali Serrano, PsyD, CEO, Collaborative Family Healthcare Association, Chapel Hill, NC
If you love our podcast you will love this unique session. Our podcast team, along with special guests, will do a live recording of the podcast centered on ways to think about policy and its relationship to the needs of the integrated healthcare workforce. Special guest and policy guru Marci Nielsen will headline our experts talking about what we need to do and think about with respect to making policy that supports the modern care team.
- To identify the core skills clinicians need to engage policy at various levels
- To identify and discuss the needs of the field at large and how to achieve results that matter
- To clarify elements which are amenable to policy change and those which are not.