- Colleen Clemency Cordes, Ph.D. Clinical Professor, Assistant Dean, College of Health Solutions, Arizona State University, Phoenix, AZ
- Deepu George, PhD, LMFT, Associate Professor of Family Medicine and Lead of Primary Care Behavioral Health Integration, University of Texas Rio Grande Valley School of Medicine, Edinburg, TX
- Monica Williams Harrison, MSW, Behavioral Health Consultant, Hartford Healthcare, Northfield, CT
- Jeffrey Ring, PhD, Independent, Glendale, CA
- Eboni Winford, PhD, MPH, Director of Research and Health Equity, Cherokee Health Systems, Knoxville, TN
This reprise from our 2020 conference will feature the same panelists plus new CFHA President, Colleen Cordes, engage in a discussion of the road we have traveled in 2021 as we cope with the aftermath of the pandemic. What did we learn? How are we changed? Did we make any progress with issues of equity and justice? Where do we go from here? Moderated by CFHA Chief Executive Officer Neftali Serrano, this powerful 2021 session will help us gather our thoughts as a community.