- Eboni Winford, PhD, MPH, Director of Research and Health Equity; BHC, Cherokee Health Systems, Knoxville, TN
- Monica Harrison, LCSW, Manager, Hartford Healthcare, Hartford, CT
It feels monumental doesn’t it? To build a workforce that is trained to work in teams, integrating the physical and behavioral seamlessly? While it is a big task regional networks of all kinds are getting it done. This plenary will be both inspirationally and tactical in highlighting what regional networks are currently doing and pointing us to what still needs to happen to support the development of the modern care team.
- To disseminate best practices for forming regional networks that support the workforces across organizations
- To encourage their development by demonstrating their efficacy
- To connect individuals by region
- To connect the work of regional networks with efforts to diversify the workforce