- Jennifer Yturriondobeitia, MSW, DBH, CEO, Cornerstone Whole Healthcare Organization, Payette, ID
- Jennifer Rolfes, DBH, MS (Statistics), MBA, COO Business Intelligence and Research, Cornerstone Whole Healthcare Organization, Payette, ID
- Leslie Mayer, CPC-P, Director of Provider Network - Idaho, PacificSource, Idaho Falls, ID
- Salwan Swidan, MD, Sr. Consultant, United Health
- Dani Jones, M.Coun, Chief Operating Officer, St. Luke’s Health Partners, Boise, ID
- DeAnn Carr, LCSW, C.C.E.P. Behavioral Health and Integration Director, Yamhill Community Care Organization, McMinnville, OR
Value based contracts are the future of how the healthcare system manages cost and risk. Providers from a variety of care systems including rural primary care, FQHCs, RHCs, CAHs and hospital systems are all facing challenges related to EMR systems and data. We will discuss both the challenges and opportunities that make the future both uncertain and promising.
- learn about the current state of value-based contracting in Oregon and Idaho.
- learn about the challenges of data reporting including, but not limited to, data extraction, data validation, data reporting, agreed upon metrics, and interoperability.
- hear from a healthcare insurance provider and an accountable care organization (ACO) about how their value-based incentives are structured and how providers can most efficiently meet the requirements and benefit from the contract structure.