- Lori Raney, MD, Collaborative Care Consulting, Dolores, CO
- Monica Harrison, LCSW, Manager, Hartford Healthcare, Hartford, CT
- Jennifer Thomas, MD, Medical Director of Integrated Behavioral Health, Morris Hospital, Morris, IL
The Collaborative Care Model Bootcamp will cover the basic components for implementation to fidelity. This will include the required team members and their roles, the fundamentals of measurement-based treatment to target, brief psychotherapeutic interventions, registry management and the psychiatric consultant weekly caseload review. Combined and implemented to fidelity, the primary care based team will be poised to bill the CPT codes for the model and bring effective behavioral health care to a larger population in need of care for specific diagnoses. The ELO will be taught by representatives of the core members of the CoCM team: a primary care provider (Jenn Thomas MD), a behavioral care manager (Monica Harrison LCSW) and the psychiatric consultant (Lori Raney MD). The audience will have an opportunity for role plays and the experience of the registry review process. Ample time will be provided for questions and discussion. This ELO is a good compliment to the Advanced CoCM course that will be provided too.
- List the core team members and describe their roles in the collaborative care model
- Define the validated measurement tools used most frequently in providing collaborative care and their cut-off points for effectiveness
- Discuss the core data points in the registry that prompt treatment intervention and adjustment of care