- Neftali Serrano, PsyD, Chief Executive Officer of the Collaborative Family Healthcare Association, Chapel Hill, NC (Moderator)
- Suzanne Daub, LCSW, Principal Consultant, Health Management Associates, Philadelphia, PA
- Lori Fertall, MBA, Director of Value-Based Programs, Community Care Behavioral Health, PA
In this podcase style conversation, three behavioral health professionals will discuss emerging trends in value-based purchasing, specific VBP readiness milestones, and the strategies leaders can use to form fruitful relationships with payers and collaboratively invest in value. Neftali Serrano, PsyD, Chief Executive Officer of the Collaborative Family Healthcare Association will moderate a conversation with Suzanne Daub, LCSW, a principal consultant with Health Management Associates and Lori Fertall, MBA, Director of Value-Based Programs at Community Care Behavioral Health, a non-profit behavioral health managed care organization.
- Articulate the foundational framework of value-based purchasing and the relationship between quality, cost and value
- Describe how to build equity into VBP program design
- Identify the key steps to VBP readiness and milestones to implementation - And - Identify the steps to take to develop a productive provider-payer relationship