October 15th in-person at the Monona Terrace in Madison, Wisconsin
The Madison Day will feature a unique format called Ecocycle Planning. Our facilitators will guide you, the audience*, in an interactive set of exercises where you will be engaged in profound conversations on the challenges of developing our workforce for integrated care teams and the challenges of achieving equity for patients. It will be one of the most interactive networking and continuing education experiences you have ever experienced. Your participation will not only benefit your professional development, it will also result in a work product that CFHA will disseminate charting the way forward for integrated care.
*Note that we will be publishing COVID-19 safety measures soon for participants. Check back for further guidance.
What will I get out of it?
Here’s a short list of what you can expect from the Madison Day:
- Learn and experience the Ecocycle Planning method which you can use with your own organization
- Network intensively with colleagues in an engaging, active day
- Learn and identify the strategies that are working for building the integrated care workforce (and those that need to be left behind)
- Engage the challenge of achieving health equity and embedding social justice principles in your program development work
- Recharge your professional batteries
- Be a part of history! CFHAs work product that arises from this event will come from you!